• Free home banking service
• Free online bill pay service
• Free telephone banking service
• Free VISA® debit card
• Free e-Statements
How to Join
Check your Eligibility
To join, you must live, work, worship or attend school within our 14 counties. Or be employed by a Mutual Savings Sponsor Group.
Speak with one of our account specialists
Our dedicated account specialists will walk you through the application process.
Come to a branch
And complete your application.
Your Mutual Savings Credit Union experience begins with a savings account – your share account. Your share account not only makes you a member, but also an owner. Mutual Savings Credit Union has a variety of savings options that can help your money grow with competitive rates and flexible terms.Visit the individual pages below to learn more about MSCU’s savings options.
- See how your MSCU membership all begins by visiting the Share Account page.
- Commonly known as “CDs” at other financial institutions, our Share Certificates feature great savings rates.
- Even more savings options can be found when you visit our Club Accounts page.
- The Individual Retirement Account page is a must-visit for serious savers.
- Visit our Money Market Accounts page. to learn how to make your money work harder for you.