Mutual Savings Credit Union
Join Mutual Savings
Mutual Savings Credit Union was chartered in 1936 to serve the employees of U.S. Steel’s Fairfield Works, today we serve the Central Alabama region. Our goal is to strengthen the financial lives of the hardworking people of Central Alabama. When you become a member, benefits like lower loan rates, high-return savings accounts, excellent member services and other convenient products are available to you. Check out our membership qualifications below to see if you are eligible!
- I am employed by a Mutual Savings preferred partner group.
- I am a family member of an existing Mutual Savings member.
- I live, work, worship or attend school within the following Alabama counties:
- Autauga, Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Clay, Coosa, Dallas, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker or a 50-mile radius of Alexander City.
Speak to a member service representative today to see how you can benefit as a Mutual Savings member or click here to join now!
* Your ownership – or share – of Mutual Savings Credit Union begins with a $25 deposit into a Share Savings account.