15-year fixed rate as low as
10-year fixed rate as low as
* Rate reflected is 80% of value of your home. Up to 90% of the loan value is available.
Here’s why a shorter term fixed-rate mortgage might work for you:
- You want to pay your mortgage off quickly.
- You want to stay in your home and are getting close to retirement.
- It builds equity in your home faster.
- There are no origination fees on our 10-year fixed mortgages.
You’ll enjoy the wonderful flexibility of an interest-only loan.
Draw for 10 years on your equity and repay over a 15-year period.
Each month your minimum monthly payment is the interest on the outstanding balance but you can pay more.
Sample Loan Payments and More Mortgage Information for you …
Loan payment examples do not include real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance.
Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans Disclosure
On a $200,000 loan for 15 years at 4.75% APR the monthly principal and interest payment would be $1,555.67.
On a $200,000 loan for 10 years at 4.25% APR the monthly principal and interest payment would be $2,048.76.
APR= Annual Percentage Rate.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Loan Rates Effective 9/23/22