The personal loan options available from Mutual Savings Credit Union help fund of any project or special purchase. Our personal loans are categorized into two groups – Secured and Unsecured. Each of these categories features multiple types of loans designed to fit your budget’s needs.
Unsecured personal loans may feature a higher rate but they don’t require any collateral. These loans can be used to help fund a project on a timeline or help with unexpected expenses.
- Single Payment Loans – Single Payment loans are great if you know the exact amount of your expense. This loan features up to a 3-month repayment term.
- Personal Line of Credit – Personal lines of credit means having an amount of money set aside that you can access. This amount of money can be used to pay bills, buys gifts or to use for other projects. This loan features up to a 24-month repayment term.
- Closed End Loan – Closed end loans are commonly used for larger expenses. Because of this, longer repayment terms make it easier on your budget. This type of loan features up to a 60 month repayment term.
Your personal loan’s interest rate could be reduced when you use your Mutual Savings Credit Union share account or share certificate as collateral.
- The repayment terms for your loan secured by your share or share certificate can be extended up to 60 months.
- Mutual Savings Credit Union also offers a single payment secured loan that features a 12-month repayment term.