The personal loan options available from Mutual Savings Credit Union can help towards the funding of any project or special purchase. Our personal loans can be categorized into two groups – Secured and Unsecured – and each category features multiple types of loans designed to fit your budget’s needs.
Unsecured loans may feature a higher rate but they don’t require any collateral. These loans can help fund a project on a timeline or help you stay ready for unexpected expenses.
- Single Payment Loans – great to have if you know the exact amount of your expense. Features up to a 3-month repayment term.
- Personal Line of Credit – this type of loan is like having an amount of money set aside that you can access to pay bills, buys gifts or to use for other projects. Features up to a 24-month repayment term.
- Closed End Loan – these loans are commonly used for larger expenses and longer repayment terms to make it easier on your budget. Features up to a 60 month repayment term.
Your personal loan’s interest rate could be reduced when you use your Mutual Savings Credit Union share account or share certificate as collateral.
- The repayment terms for your loan secured by your share or share certificate can be extended up to 60 months.
- MSCU also offers a single payment secured loan that features a 12-month repayment term.