Mutual Savings Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone.
This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Adherence with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for everyone.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website, please contact the Mutual Savings Credit Union Marketing Department at email@example.com. We will continue to test the website to make sure that content on the site is accessible for all users.
Our website makes use of industry-standard techniques and best practices to provide the highest possible level of web site accessibility for our users. These include:
- Any and all information conveyed with color is still readable if a user is unable to distinguish color.
- Any image used on our website will contain a textual description that will be read out loud within your screen reader.
- Link text or phrases have been rewritten to make sense when read out loud by a screen reader.
- All font-sizes found on our website use relative units of measurement. This makes scaling the font-size of our web site easier and more consistent.
- In cases where tables have been used to present data, we’ve added controls for screen readers to access so they can properly communicate the information contained within back to the user.
- Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS) have been used to control the look and feel of our web site. If your browser is unable to use style sheets, the information within our site will still be accessible to the user.
- We’ve created relationships with all online form controls with their labels to help out users with limited dexterity and/or visual disabilities.
Due to conditions beyond our control, there are some instances where we are unable to provide information in an accessible format (for example, our interactive mapping information). We will be monitoring these sections, and develop an accessible solution as technology improves.