Your Mutual Savings Card is your all-in-one financial tool. Once you add a debit card to your Mutual Savings checking account, you’ll instantly enjoy the convenience of faster purchases and the sense of safety that is provided by your card’s security features.
- Mutual Savings Credit Union debit cards are issued by VISA® and accepted by most online and in-store vendors.
- Your four-digit personal identification number (PIN) protects you from fraud in the event of a lost or stolen card.
- Debit cards are safer alternatives to carrying cash.
- EMV chip card technology helps protect against fraud by creating unique transaction codes at each point of sale.
- Debit card transactions are paid from your checking account instantly and, unlike credit cards, aren’t charged interest fees.
- Your debit card can also be used at ATMs for cash withdrawals.
There’s no fee to have a debit card. Contact Mutual Savings Credit Union to simplify your life today by adding a free debit card to your checking account.
Don’t think a checking account/debit card combo is right for you? A prepaid VISA® debit card might be a better fit. They’re re-loadable!