Your Mutual Savings Card is your all-in-one financial tool. Once you add a debit card to your MSCU checking account, you’ll instantly enjoy the convenience of faster purchases and the sense of safety that is provided by your card’s security features. Other features include:
- Mutual Savings Credit Union debit cards are issued by VISA® and accepted by most online and in-store vendors.
- Your four-digit personal identification number (PIN) protects you from fraud in the event of a lost or stolen card.
- Debit cards are safer alternatives to carrying cash.
- Debit card transactions are paid from your checking account instantly and, unlike credit cards, aren’t charged interest fees.
- Your debit card can also be used at ATMs for cash withdrawals.
There’s no fee to have a debit card. Contact Mutual Savings Credit Union to simplify your life today by adding a free debit card to your checking account.
Don’t think a checking account/debit card combo is right for you? A prepaid VISA® debit card might be a better fit. They’re reloadable!