It’s time to make your money work harder for you and be rewarded at the same time with Rising Rewards Checking from Mutual Savings Credit Union. A Rising Rewards account is two great checking accounts in one package. Members with higher balances will earn interest on their money with no withdrawal limits and also earn rewards points by using their VISA® debit card for signature-based transactions.
HOW DO I EARN INTEREST?
- No minimum daily balance required
- Visit our deposit rates page to see the current interest rates for balances above and below $25,000.00.
WHAT ABOUT THE REWARDS POINTS?
- Earn one (1) rewards point for every $2.00 dollars (US) spent with your Rising Rewards debit card.
- Visit the MSCU Rising Rewards website to track and redeem points for travel, select merchandise or gift cards to your favorite retail stores.
- Points are rewarded for signature-based transactions. Simply request a “credit” transaction when asked for your debit card PIN.
DO I RECEIVE ANY FREE SERVICES?
- Home banking, e-Statements, online bill pay and debit card
- Direct deposit, payroll deduction and pre-authorized drafts
- ATM withdrawals – automated refunds up to $15.00
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Rising Rewards members must meet a minimum of 10 debit card transactions per month.
- e-Statements are required for Rising Rewards Checking.
- Your Rising Rewards account must receive a minimum of one (1) monthly direct deposit or ACH debit.
- You cannot exceed 20 posted checks from your Rising Rewards checking account in a month.
Once Rising Rewards members meet the above monthly requirements, the calculated interest will be paid on your checking account and your rewards points will be placed towards your ongoing point total. With the FREE services associated with Rising Rewards Checking, meeting the requirements will be a breeze and you’ll get more out of the MSCU products that you already love!
Click this link to contact MSCU and re-order your checks.
Members are subject to standard checking account opening requirements for Rising Rewards. Please see a Mutual Savings Credit Union representative for full details. When redeeming rewards points, Rising Rewards account must be in good standing and be open at time of redemption.
Please click the image below to reorder your personal checks.